Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Nurse Specialist Support (Medical Administration) required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Nurse Specialist Support (Medical Administration)
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 22.5hrs (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- To provide Secretarial and admin support in an efficient, effective and high quality manner to support Co-Directors and Senior Managers
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc a to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation
- Open, sort and distribute mail
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised system
- Diary Management, photocopying, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Record management, including maintenance of filing system
- Effectively deal with telephone calls and enquiries
- Service meetings as required including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
- Liaise with Senior managers and other staff within the Trust on behalf of the Co-Directors, as well as external agencies
- Any other duties as required
- Four GCSE's Grade C or above including English and Maths AND One years clerical/secretarial experience in the use of Microsoft packages
- Posses OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA II Typing / Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.