Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 20 hrs per week (flexible but full days Fridays essential)
Duration:3 - 6 mths
Job Summary / Main Purpose
To provide administrative and secretarial support in an efficient, effective and high quality manner to support the Senior Managers within the Chief Executive's Office, Trust Headquarters.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of secretarial duties and support within Trust Headquarters. This will include, photocopying, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Establishment of office procedures and maintenance of a filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements.
- Collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary for internal and external use.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
- To service meetings as required including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
- Responsible for follow up action arising from various meetings as required.
- To deal with the receipt, distribution and action of all mail and correspondence.
- To liaise with senior managers and other staff with the Trust of behalf of Personal Assistants/senior managers within Chief Executive's Office .
- To liaise with the external agencies on behalf of Personal Assistants/senior managers within Chief Executive's Office.
- To help maintain diaries of Directors/Senior Managers and make appointments and arrange meetings as required.
- Any other duties as may be required.
This job description is subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the postholder works. Other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade may be assigned from time to time.
Employees of the Trust are required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible and:
At all times provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner.
Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them.
Comply with the Trust's Smoke Free Policy.
Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with the Health and Safety Policies and Statutory Regulations.
Adhere to Equality and Good Relations duties throughout the course of their employment.
Ensure the ongoing confidence of the public in-service provision.
Maintain high standards of personal accountability.
Comply with the HPSS Code of Conduct.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 12th April
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.