Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Personal Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 6 months
- Diary Management for Service Manager & Clinical Coordinators
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including minute-taking
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and providing regular updates
- Preparation of notes/agendas for internal meetings and collation of correspondence for external meetings
- Typing of reports for Service Manager as and when required
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Managing filing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and responding where appropriate and any other relevant duties
- 5 GCSE to include Maths & English or equivalent
- RSA Stage II WP/Typing
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathy or Angie will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 29/10/2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.