Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Belfast city centre
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 3- 6 with possible extension
- The efficient organisation and management of Officers' diaries. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
- To deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, emails; dealing with sensitive correspondence.
- To maintain an efficient filing system and effective 'bring-forward' system.
- Minute Taking
- Word processing and typing as required, including correspondence, the compilation of agendas and papers. This may include audio word-processing. Use of available graphics packages to produce presentations. Occasionally attend meetings and record minutes/actions.
- Receive and deal with telephone communications as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support for projects as requested.
- Input and retrieval of data from manual and electronic systems.
- Organise meetings, seminars and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, minuting and follow-up action.
- Make appropriate travel and organisational arrangements as required.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation.
- Working as a member of the administrative/secretarial team providing cover for colleagues as required.
- To support the PHA in meeting its obligations under Risk Management by adhering to the controls assurance standards identified in the Risk Register.
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2 A Levels or equivalent or higher qualification
1 year's experience in an office environment
- 18 months' experience in an office environment
- RSA Stage II (both parts) typing or word processing or 1 years' word processing experience including audio-typing
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word
- Effective communications skills which will meet the needs of the post in full
- Minute Taking Experience
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet strict deadlines
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Angie or Kathy will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 18/10/2018
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.