BAND 3 PERSONAL SECRETARY Omagh, Co Tyrone Temporary
Our Public Sector client are looking to recruit a Band 3 Personal Secretary.
- Providing a full secretarial support service
- Maintain diaries; arrange diary dates, venues, travel arrangement and hospitality.
- Organise the office and carry out routine secretarial duties which include the development and maintenance of an efficient filing system.
- Type letters and minutes. A high level of word processing skills will be required and the post holder will also be required to develop skills on Microsoft Office software and other computer packages as and when required.
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 37.5hrs
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) to include English Language and Maths or equivalent of higher educational standard and one year's secretarial experience;
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent or higher educational standard and one year's secretarial experience
- 3 years secretarial experience
*Secretarial experience is defined as experience in an office based environment. to include diary management, dealing with enquiries, word processing, coordinating meetings and taking notes at meetings.
In addition to one of the above 6 months experience using Microsoft Office including Oulook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word is also essential.
- £8.49 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.