Band 3 Personal Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Belfast, Shore Road
Hours: 25hrs per week
Duration: Initially 3 months
- To provide PA support to the Assistant Service Manager
- Diary Management.
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including minute-taking
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and providing regular updates
- Typing of reports.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Managing filing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and responding where appropriate and any other relevant duties
- 4 GCSE's A-C to include English and Maths
- Previous diary Management experience
- Previous Minute taking experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 10/05/2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.