Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Linenhall Street, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 1 month initially, reviewed thereafter
- The efficient organisation and management of Officers' diaries. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
- To deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, emails; dealing with sensitive correspondence.
- To maintain an efficient filing system and effective 'bring-forward' system.
- Word processing and typing as required, including correspondence, the compilation of agendas and papers. This may include audio word-processing. Use of available graphics packages to produce presentations. Occasionally attend meetings and record minutes/actions.
- Receive and deal with telephone communications as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support for projects as requested.
- Input and retrieval of data from manual and electronic systems.
- Organise meetings, seminars and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, minuting and follow-up action.
- Make appropriate travel and organisational arrangements as required.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation.
- Working as a member of the administrative/secretarial team providing cover for colleagues as required.
- To support the PHA in meeting its obligations under Risk Management by adhering to the controls assurance standards identified in the Risk Register.
- 1 year's experience in an office environment
- 2 A Levels or equivalent or higher qualification
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
- Experience in minute taking is essential
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 24/07/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.