Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: ongoing, reviewed monthly
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A support to assistant / service manager amongst a team of admin staff supporting multiple managers.
- Managing emails.
- Organising Diary.
- Minute taking.
- Telephone cover & support.
- Ordering stationary and equipment,
- Approving invoices,
- Booking facility rooms,
- Typing letters,
- Prioritising tasks for SM
- Assisting with reports
- Filing and other AdHoc duties relating to PA support.
- 4 GCSEs including English and maths grade C or above
- 1 Year PA experience or relevant admin experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 15/08/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.