Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Hours: 15 hours
Duration: ongoing, reviewed monthly
- Providing support to the Team Lead at band 8A level and also to both the approved social work and adult safeguarding team
- Responsible for assisting the lead in guardianships
- Minute taking
- Inputting information onto databases and PARIS systems
- Other general office duties
- 4 GCSEs including Maths and English grade C or above
- Previous experience in an administration role
- RSA stage II typing or equivalent qualification or 6 months experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 24TH October 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.