Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary full-time basis based Royal Victoria Hospital
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Royal Victoria Hopsital
- To assist in the day to day running of the secretarial office, working as a member of the ACCTSS administration team to provide administration support to Service Managers.
- Produce letters and correspondence using word processing as directed by senior staff.
- Organize and provide administrative support to meetings as directed, including preparation of agendas, papers, take and transcribe minutes and follow-up action as required.
- Arranging appointments, meetings and maintaining diaries
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and responding as appropriate.
- Organize and maintain filling and administrative systems.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Use of computerized record systems
- Maintain and update relevant spreadsheets/databases as directed.
- Collate and provide statistical information as required.
- Ensure files/charts are available for appointments/meetings etc
- Provide cover for staff during periods of sick/annual leave.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role OR 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
- OCR / RSA / GCSE Stage 2 Word processing /Typing (Parts 1 and 2) or equivalent qualification, OR a minimum of six months word processing experience.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, or equivalent.
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Effective Communications skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Muriosa will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 08/01/2020
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.