Band 3 Personal Secretary
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary full time basis based at Knockbracken Healthcare Pk
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Pk
- Make full use of the IT systems available to produce work of a consistently high standard
- Be proficient with the use of Access, Excel and Word packages
- Perform data entry using the PARIS computer system (client records)
- Perform data entry on Fileaway database (Records management).
- Utilisation of technology at meetings, ie Lenovo laptop at meetings.
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent OR
- NVQ Level 2 Administration.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts (1&2) or equivalent
- Must have note taking experience and demonstrate experience on application form.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, etc.
- Have at least 1 years' worth of relevant experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Mel will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 13th March 2020
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.