Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Project Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Magiligan.
Role: Band 3 Project Administrator
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 20 hours
Duration: ASAP - March 2019
- Processing and collating information.
- Use of various computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Processing Internal and External Referrals
- Typing duties - reports, letters and meeting minutes as required.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing forms/mail.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Administering Clinic Waiting Lists
- Booking all clinic appointments.
- Patient movement requests (Electronic and Manual)
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- General office duties such as photocopying, scanning and faxing. To participate in the Trust's Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English Language [excluding English Literature]
- OR One year's clerical experience
- Proven computer literacy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE the 26th October 2018.