Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Stores Assistant with driving duties required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Stores Assistant with driving duties
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
- Unloading of delivery vans and storage of equipment in designated locations
- Assisting with assembly of orders for dispatch to clients, in accordance with requesting officer, instructions including the correct adjustment of variable height equipment
- Re-stocking of shelves with new/ used equipment as required
- To receipt, check and sign for deliveries from deliveries
- To assist with the operation of a PC based stock control system (i.e Mes@ls)
- Undertaking delivery/ collections of equipment to client's homes and satellite stores/ departments as and when required to meet the demands of the service
- Making use of all tail lifts to vehicle after instruction on their use
- Assist when required with the cleaning of community equipment to support the service in accordance with Trust Policy
- Reporting to community equipment Operations Manager any equipment found to be faulty or due for servicing
- Assist with manual and routine periodical stock checks
- Any other duties as required by management
- 6 months experience of store keeping work
- Hold a forklift users certificate or be willing to undertake training to use a forklift
- Hold full unrestricted driving license valid for use in the UK with category B driving entitlement
- Applicants with driving convictions for serious motoring offences with 6 or more penalty points will not be considered for interview
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.