Role: Band 3 Support Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Hours: 37.5 per week (shift work including nights and weekends)
Duration: at least 3 months
- Provide an effective customer service.
- Meet and greet patients on arrival to the Department in a professional and courteous manner and provide any relevant information required.
- Communicate effectively within the multi-disciplinary team, ensuring that patient's needs are known.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe, clean and tidy environment, which includes monitoring the environment and equipment.
- Ensure patients are kept informed of any delays in their treatment, admission or discharge.
- Ensure effective participation in the patient liaison process including effective management of the process.
- Ensure the Department has sufficient stocks to meet patient and staff needs.
- Respect the privacy and dignity of patients whilst carrying out their duties.
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including Maths and English or English Language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role OR 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, or equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 28/5/19.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
 Managers will need to decide on appropriateness of mathematics for a post - this should only be included where there is a genuine need for numeracy.