Band 3 Team Admin Assistant
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Team Admin Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Everton Complex, Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Team Admin Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Everton Complex, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 12 months
- Typing and circulation of correspondence, to include letters, invitations, minutes, untoward incidents, etc.
- Note taking/record of discussion at meetings
- Filing of all letters, memos and reports etc. on a daily basis
- Creation, maintenance and recording of files as necessary
- Archiving and recall of all files in accordance with Trust policy
- Preparation and collation of statistical information regarding families with social work involvement when required.
- Booking of rooms and sending out invites to meetings
- Recording of incoming/outgoing mail and ensure mail is distributed and redirected appropriately to relevant staff in a timely manner
- Maintain adequate supply of stock and stationery, as required.
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent or have one year's relevant experience or NVQ Level 2 Administration.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts (1&2) or equivalent
- One year's experience of formatting and circulating correspondence, typing of reports, note taking at meeting, distribution of minutes in a timely manner and general word processing.
Experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, etc.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 27.02.2020.