Band 3 Team Secretary
Band 3 Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Meadowlands, Musgrave Park Hospital
Role: Band 3 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Meadowlands, Musgrave Park Hospital
Hours: 37.5 per week
Duration: 3 months
- Phone cover
- Upload referrals
- Support in Reporting and Statistical Information
- Point of contact for Communication for Multi disciplinary team
- Minute Taking
- Typing of correspondence
- Maintain stock of stationary supplies
- Archiving of patient files
- Cover of sickness/ annual leave
- 4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent or
- qualification and one year's secretarial/administrative experience.
- NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's secretarial/administrative experience.
- A minimum of two years' secretarial/administrative experience and GCSE
- grade C or above in English Language or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience compiling and producing clear and accurate documents, reports and letters.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 8th November 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.