Role: Band 3 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Everton Complex, Crumlin Road, Belfast
Hours: 18.75 hours per week- (afternoon hours)
Duration: 3-6 months
- Make full use of the IT systems available to produce work of a consistently high standard
- Be proficient with the use of access and word packages
- Perform data entry using the PARIS computer system (client records).
- Receive telephone calls, deal with enquiries and coordinate information in an efficient, courteous and friendly manner
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to in all aspects of employment
- Undertake a range of admin support duties, including
- Typing and circulation of correspondence, to include letters, invitations, minutes, untoward incidents, etc.
- Note taking/record of discussion at meetings.
- Filing of all letters, memos and reports etc. on a daily basis.
- Photocopying of client records as and when required.
- Creation, maintenance and recording of files as necessary.
- Efficient organisation and maintenance of record and information systems and back-up systems utilised to ensure up to date information is recorded on files index cards etc.
- Archiving and recall of all files in accordance with Trust policy.
- Preparation and collation of statistical information regarding families with social work involvement when required.
- Photocopying/Scanning as required.
- Booking of rooms and sending out invites to meetings.
- Recording of incoming/outgoing mail and ensure mail is distributed and redirected appropriately to relevant staff in a timely manner.
- Maintain adequate supply of stock and stationery, as required.
- Provide cover for other Team Administrative Assistants to cope with workload variation.
- Ensure that work is processed in a timely manner in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- Any other duties
- 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grade C or above
- Previous experience working in an administration role (1 year)
- Typing/word-processing experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 19/08/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.