Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Queens University, South Belfast
Hours: 37 hrs per week
Duration:3 - 6 mths
- Word processing
- Audio typing of medical dictation via big hand dictation system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and photocopying, preparation, pulling and filing of patient's charts
- Use of PAS, patient centre, ECR, LABS, centricity and other Trust patient related databases
- Dealing with patient queries by phone/email and in person
- Processing urology clinics, results and discharges
- To input information onto PARIS systems
- and sending appointments, compiling a duty rota in line with the Team Leader
- Providing a
- Recording admin support to the Team Leader, answering telephone calls
- Filing, minute taking, maintaining filing system and other general office duties.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Fri 15th Feb
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.