Band 4 Admin Officer
Band 4 Admin Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast City Hospital.
Role: Band 4 Admin Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Belfast City Hospital
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Main Duties / Responsibilities
For each of the following, the postholder will be able;
- To have a flexible approach to providing a high quality, confidential administrative and secretarial service to the Co Directorate senior management teams within the Directorate.
- To provide administrative support for a range of meetings and events as directed by Co Directorate senior management team including scheduling, agenda preparation, minute taking and compiling and following up on action plans as required
- To provide efficient and effective diary management for Co Directorate senior management teams as instructed, including preparation of all pre-meeting materials in a timely and accurate manner.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of all work-related matters, including the security of all documentation and information.
- To develop and maintain satisfactory electronic and hard copy filing systems and extract information as necessary, including maintaining the "BF" (diary) systems.
- Essential Criteria:
- 1. 4 GCSEs Grade A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification AND 2 years relevant administrative or secretarial experience.
HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification in an administrative or secretarial related field AND 1 years administrative or secretarial experience within a healthcare setting.
A minimum of 3 years' administrative or secretarial experience
- RSA Stage II typing or word processing
Have evidence of one years' typing/word processing experience and can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
- Experience of minute taking meetings
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Package including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- RSA II shorthand or equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 27th January 2020.