Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in city centre, Belfast
Duration: 2 Months approx
· To coordinate the workload of the Assistant Director of Commissioning & Stakeholder Engagement, to include diary management and arrangement of meetings.
· To provide assistance to the Assistant Director of Commissioning and Stakeholder Engagement in the completion of their duties.
· To prepare documents, including reports, briefing, correspondence and presentations etc using Microsoft Office.
· To take appropriate action in relation to email, mail, telephone and other queries, ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" system are in place and the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
· To service meetings as appropriate, including the preparation and timely issue of agendas and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
· To maintain databases in relation to key processes (e.g. Deanery Report Action log, NICE implementation) to include timely follow up of actions.
· To be responsible for initiating and following up actions arising from meetings.
· To research, collate and present information and reports as necessary.
· To ensure effective communication with stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation, ensuring coordinated communication and reporting of activities.
· To deal with the receipt, distribution and action of all mail and correspondence.
· To establish office procedures and create an electronic and paper filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements.
· To provide administrative support in the planning and organising of workshops and training events.
· Create and maintain up to date mailing and distribution lists
· To provide cover for the other members of the HQ secretarial team as and when required.
- 4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative experience.
b. NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative experience.
c. A minimum of two year's administrative experience.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products, in particular word.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 20th Dec 2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.