Grafton Recruitment is working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Band 4 Administrator to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months with possible extension.
Pay rate: £9.63
- Either hold a qualification BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced or NVQ Level 3 or above PLUS A minimum of one years' previous experience providing comprehensive personal assistant and/or team administrative support to Senior Management where accuracy and attention to detail are required
- Have a minimum of two years' previous experience providing comprehensive personal assistant and/or team administrative support to Senior Management where accuracy and attention to detail are required
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
- Recent experience of planning and organising and work effectively in a busy administrative environment.
- Experience of minute / note taking and record keeping.
- Experience of managing multiple diaries.
- Experience of the appropriate handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications or similar packages for example; word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and maintenance of electronic diaries.
- To provide a complete clerical, administrative and support service to members of the Executive Team.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland