Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Allocation Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymoney
Role: Band 4 Allocation Officer
Rate of Pay: £9.83 per hour
- Maintenance of client caseload and list of workers
- Processing of incoming/ outgoing mail
- Maintenance of client files plus related typing and filing
- Responsibility for calculation and checking mileage for home helps. Home careers
- Responsible for processing of all cover for clients and workers ie annual leave, unpaid leave, sick leave, maternity leave etc
- Responsibility for and maintenance of accurate changes in relation to client cover, ie manual and computer inputting. This will involve recording any amendments and computer inputting. This will involve recording any amendments and typing confirmation to both the worker and the clients regarding the changes.
- Collate and process all sickness certificates in relation to home helps and home carers and ensure gaps in cover are actioned appropriately
- Ensure relief cover is in place for clients in the absence of their permanent worker and for informing client of change
- Co-ordinate all payment and payroll runs for help/ home care
- Calculate leave entitlement for home helps/ home carers
- Completion of all personnel documentation in relation to home helps/ home carers
- Provide caseload prints of SOSCARE as and when required
- Communicate with clients both on the telephone and face to face in relation to their carer
- Photocopying duties as required and maintenance of departmental documents
- Typing of reports and memos as and when required
- Any other duties required by management
- 3 GCSE's/ O Levels (Grade A-C) or equivalent including Maths or Accounts
- 1 years experience in an office environment within the last 3 years
- 3 years administrative experience in an office environment within the past 5 years to include financial experience
- 6 months keyboarding experience or a keyboarding qualification
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.