Band 4 Assistant Digital Communications Officer
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Assistant Digital Communications Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 4 Assistant Digital Communications Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Duration: 5 months
- Liaise with service heads to develop new written and visual content for Trust website
- Manage content ensuring information is up to date and relevant across all digital channels including the website, intranet and corporate social media channels
- Ensure content is on brand, consistent, accurate and high quality
- Create and design graphics for campaigns, Trust website, intranet and social media channels using Adobe CS programmes including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Produce video content for use on Trust website, intranet and social media channels using platforms such as iMovie/Adobe Premier/Adobe After Effects
- Provide support for internal and external events and presentations and provide photography support where necessary
- Monitor social media content and ensure posts/messages are responded to within a timeframe
- Analyse website usage data and use this to feed into key decision making processes
- Ensure any projects are delivered on time and within resource
- Experience of digital communications
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 20/03/2020