Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Admin Clerical required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital
Role: Band 4 Admin Clerical
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 30 / 37.5 Hours
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Senior Team.
- To service complex meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
- Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from various meetings arranged by the Senior Team.
- Drafting correspondence, reports, presentations etc on behalf of the Department.
- Assisting the Senior Team in the collection and analysis of high quality data and reports to support the Department.
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary
- Support the work of Quality Management System ISO 9001 including production of documentation, collation of data, attendance at meetings, administration of European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) activity.
- Maintenance of the Trust's project management system "Executive Project Management" (EPM) records and provision of EPM training to service users.
- Establishment of office procedures and the creation of a filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Senior Team Staff ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
- To deal with the receipt, distribution and action of all mail and correspondence.
- To liaise with the Department of Health, Health and Social Care Board and other external organisations as directed by the senior management team.
- Maintenance of high standards of confidentiality in respect of all matters.
- Provision of hospitality as required.
- Develop an understanding of how Trust patient/client information systems communicate.
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work appropriately.
- Engage in personal and professional development to ensure that skills and knowledge remain up to date.
- Any other duties as appropriate
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in administration or equivalent (if you have HNC/HND)
- 2 year's experience in administration or equivalent (if you have NVQ Level 3 in administration related subject)
- 4 years administrative and clerical experience (if you are a Band 3 or equivalent)
- HNC / HND in a relevant subject in administration/management
- NVQ LEVEL 3 in an administration related subject
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including word, outlook, excel and power point.
- Effective planning and organisational skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
- The ability to set and work to agreed objectives and manage competing priorities.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathy or Angie will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 4th Feb