Band 4 Complaints Support Officer required on a temporary basis based in Newtownards.
Role: Band 4 Complaints Support Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location: Newtownards Hospital
Hours: 37.5 per week (will consider part time)
Duration: 2/3 months in the first instance
- To ensure that the services provided by the administration and clerical staff are responsive and of a consistently high quality and maintain standards of confidentiality and adhere to legislative and Trust timeframes.
- Co-ordinate the processing of the Trusts caseloads, including regular liaison with external agencies including statutory and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure accurate recording of information both manually and electronically in line with Departmental procedures.
- Co-ordinate processes for allocated caseloads and prepare and quality assure the formal written responses in line with legislative and regulatory timeframes.
- Regularly communicate in a helpful and professional manner both verbally and in writing with all levels of Trust staff, outside agencies and members of the public.
- Deal efficiently with all relevant correspondence (internal and external) in line with departmental policy / procedure and relevant legislation.
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including Maths and English or English Language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role OR 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
- Computer Literacy.
- Experience writing corporate letters.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience dealing with telephone calls from public
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 7th June 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.