Role: Band 4 Corporate Services Administration Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 per week
- To provide high level administrative support to the CSM's and Head of Service across the range of corporate services functions delivered. This will include assisting the CSM's in organising work programmes. These work programmes will include elements of project management and will impact across BSO and other client organisations.
- To act as a first point of contact for our staff, our customers, and the public, providing advice and guidance as appropriate to their band.
- To administer, update and maintain the various systems and processes operated by SCS to enable the efficient and effective discharge of the entire teams responsibilities.
- To provide administrative input and organisation specifically in relation to Complaints, Freedom of Information requests, Subject Access Requests, Health & Safety issues, and Premises Management.
- To prepare the various returns, reports and statistics, both internal and external, to monitor, manage, and report SCS performance.
- To co-ordinate and contribute to the production of the Controls Assurance Standard (CAS) documentation, including the compilation of supporting evidence, across a range of areas.
- To assist with the production of CAS action plans and to assist with the monitoring of identified actions.
- To work closely with the appropriate CSM to ensure the effective and efficient discharge of SCS's work, escalating issues as required.
- Servicing working groups/committees which will include collating relevant papers and reports, agendas, taking formal minutes and following up actions.
.1. GCSE English and Maths (Grade C or above) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2 A Levels OR equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
18 months relevant experience*
3 years relevant experience*
*Relevant experience is defined as experience gained working in an administrative or clerical customer facing role.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills including the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to plan, organise and manage your time/work effectively to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently and as part of as team.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including the use of e-mail.
- Commitment to the provision of a high quality customer focused service and a culture of continuous improvement
- Willingness to undergo further training and develop new skills as required by the demands of the post.
- Experience and understanding of either Information Governance related activities or Health, Safety and Environmental related activities or Premises and Property Management related activities.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.