Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Deputy System Manager required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 4 Deputy System Manager
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
· To support the System Manager in the day-to-day running and management of the information system.
· To support the System Manager in the day-to-day management of staff within the department as required.
· To assist the System Manager in ensuring all aspects of data/system security are maintained and monitored.
· To participate in data quality exercises to maintain the quality of information recorded on the information system.
·To undertake the extraction, collation, interpretation and presentation of information to meet the needs of the Trust, PMSID, DHSSPS etc.
·To assist System Manager in the preparation of user requirement specifications for minor system developments. To also assist the System Manager with the specification and development of interfaces with other systems.
·To assist the System Manager in the testing and implementation of new releases of software.
·To organise and deliver training to staff as required.
·To assist the System Manager in the management of system documentation such as suppliers' manuals, procedures documents, training materials and the data dictionary.
· To assist the System Manager in the development, production and implementation of policies, procedures and protocols relating to the system.
· To act as a point of contact for the system, both internally and with the system supplier.
· To work closely with the ICT Service Desk in the logging, tracking and resolution of system faults and performance issues.
· To participate in user groups as required.
Applicants must possess:
(a)HND/HNC in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Social Sciences, Finance or Information related discipline
6 month's experience in Information / Information Systems
(b)2 'A' Levels (or equivalent)
1 years experience in Information / Information Systems
(c)5 GCSE 'O' Levels (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths at Grade C or above
2 years experience in Information / Information Systems
(d)3 years experience in Information / Information Systems
In addition to above all applicants must possess:
(i)GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or above; and
(ii)1 years practical experience of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent), such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, including Access
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.