Role: Band 4 Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 30 hours
- To input information onto PARIS systems
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls
- Maintaining filing system and other general office duties.
- Typing clinic letters, audio typing, posting letters, updating tracking charts
- 1. OCR Level II Word Processing/ Typing or equivalent or relevant experience
- Four GCSE's Grade C or above, including English
- Audio Typing qualification or audio typing experience**Please note that all of the essential criteria must be met**
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 23rd September 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.