Band 4 Medical Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Belfast City Hospital, Belfast.
Role: Band 4 Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Belfast City Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 2 months
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
To provide an admin help to regional respiratory admin team
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Word processing, audio typing of medical dictation via big hand dictation system, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and photocopying, preparation, pulling and filing of patient's charts
- Use of PAS, patient centre, ECR, LABS, centricity and other
- Trust patient related databases
- Dealing with patient queries by phone/email and in person
- Processing clinics, results and discharges
Four GCSE or equivalent Grace C or above (Must Include Maths and English )
One years experience in a Administration role
RSA Stage II qualification or equivalent
6 Months Audio Typing Experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 15/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.