Band 4 Officer Administrator
Band 4 Admin Officer required on a temporary basis based in Royal Victoria Hospital.
Role: Band 4 Admin Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To provide administrative support for a range of meetings and events as directed by Divisional Senior Management Team and Quality and Information Manager including scheduling meetings, agenda preparation, minute taking and compilation of action plans as required.
- To provide efficient and effective diary management for Divisional Senior Management Team as instructed, including preparation of all pre meeting materials in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all correspondence received is acted upon promptly and effectively and that consistent standards are applied to ensure a high standard of work.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of all work - related matters, including the security of all documentation and information.
- Book venues, events, organise and minute meetings.
- Preparation of reports, minutes, agendas and general correspondence, often of a confidential nature, involving use of IT packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access and Publisher.
- To develop and maintain satisfactory electronic and hard copy filing systems and extract information as necessary, including maintaining the 'BF' (diary) systems.
- To effectively communicate with stakeholders, clients, patients and other agencies in relation to general enquiries, patient - related issues and manage such response professionally and sensitively.
- To undertake any other office admin duties as and when required.
1. 4 GCSEs Grade A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification AND 2 years relevant administrative or secretarial experience.
HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification in an administrative or secretarial related field AND 1 years administrative or secretarial experience within a healthcare setting.
A minimum of 3 years' administrative or secretarial experience
2. RSA Stage II typing or word processing
Have evidence of one years' typing/word processing experience and can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
3. Experience of minute taking meetings
4. Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Package including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Sunday 26th January 2020.