Band 4 Personal Assistant
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Personal Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Health and Social Care Board, Belfast.
Role: Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location: Health and Social Care Board
Duration: ASAP to 30/04/2020
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of administrative and secretarial support to the relevant Director, including diary management, dictation, word-processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of paper reports, briefings etc.
- Establishment of office procedures and creation of a filing system in line with records management requirements.
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place.
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the Director.
- Servicing meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agendas and papers, production of minutes and profession of business.
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments and arranging meetings as required.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy or higher qualification AND NVQ Level 3, 2 'A' Levels or equivalent NOF Level 3 qualification or higher qualification AND 18 months relevant experience
3 years' relevant experience. This includes:
Working in a secretarial role to include typing, diary management and communication with al levels in organisation. RSA Stage II typing or word processing, equivalent or 1 years word processing experience in an office environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Muriosa or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 25/02/20.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.