Role: Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location: Lanyon Place, Belfast
Duration: At least 30/09/19, reviewed thereafter
- To provide day-to-day administrative and secretarial support to the senior management team.
- Deal with written and electronic correspondence, undertake filing, copying and word processing.
- Proactive diary management in collaboration with colleagues inside and outside RQIA.
- Arrange meetings, attend and produce accurate records of meetings and undertake follow-up action as required. Participate in the organisation of RQIA conferences and seminars.
- Make travel arrangements, ensure that claims for expenses are completed in a timely and efficient way and keep accurate records of senior managers' attendance at conferences, seminars and meetings.
- Develop and maintain manual and electronic administrative systems as required.
- Manage communication with colleagues inside and outside the RQIA.
- Prepare presentations and reports to a high standard.
- Field incoming telephone calls and respond appropriately.
- Provide cross-cover support to other members of the senior management administrative support team as required.
- Ensure that all office equipment is properly maintained, reporting faults in a timely manner and ensuring that repairs are carried out quickly and effectively.
- Take responsibility for own performance and continuous development by managing own workload, being responsible for updating own progress against work activities and continuously updating knowledge and skills.
· Two A Levels or equivalent and eighteen months relevant experience*
* Note: Relevant experience should include six months' experience of administrative systems, e.g. filing, diary maintenance, making travel arrangements
· Three years relevant experience*.
· Minimum of one year's experience, of using Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE **21/07/19**.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.