Band 4 Personal Assistant
Band 4 Personal Assistant required on a temporary basis based in, Muckamore Abbey Hospital, Antrim .
Role: Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location, Muckamore Abbey Hospital ,Antrim
Duration: At least 07/05/2020
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of administrative and secretarial support to the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services.
- Establishment of office procedures and creation of a filing system for the team in line with records management requirements.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services, ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that any necessary follow-up actions are undertaken.
- Service and provide support for a range of management meetings and events to include preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and compilation of action plans as required.
- Initiate and follow up any actions arising from meetings/events arranged by the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services
- Provide an efficient and effective diary management system for the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services including the arrangement of appointments and meetings and preparation of all pre-meeting documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the collation and presentation of information and reports as required.
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services.
- Communicate and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders, clients, patients and other agencies in an appropriate, professional and sensitive manner.
- Provide administrative and secretarial cover and support to colleagues as required.
- Maintain personal and professional skills through participation in annual performance reviews and be responsible for your own learning and development needs.
- Participate in team meetings and suggest improvements to promote team effectiveness and service efficiency.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all work-related matters in compliance with Belfast Trust policies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time which are consummate to the level of this post.
1. HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification in an administration related field and 1 year's experience in a secretarial/administration role*
4 GCSEs at Grade A - C to include English Language or equivalent/higher qualifications and 2 years' experience in a secretarial/ administrative role*
3 years' experience in a secretarial/ administrative role*
2. High level word processing, excel and powerpoint skills and hold at least RSA Stage 2 typing and/or audio typing or equivalent level of skill gained through experience.
3. Experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking.
4. Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
5. Proven ability to exercise good judgement, initiative and discretion
* Band 3 or above
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 09/11/19.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.