Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Personal Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Hours: 18.75 Hours Monday, Tuesday 9am to 5pm and Wednesday 1pm to 5pm
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of personal assistant duties and support to the Clinical Governance Midwife this will include diary management, dictation, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Establishment of office procedures and the creation of a filing system for the office in line with Record Management requirements.
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Assistant Director ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the Clinical Governance Midwife
- To service all meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and the progression of minutes.
- Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from various meetings arranged by the Clinical Governance Midwife
- To maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to the Trust, maintaining appropriate communication networks and presenting a professional image appropriate to the office of the Clinical Governance Midwife.
- To deal with the receipt, distribution and action of mail and correspondence.
- To liaise with the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety, Health and Social Care Board and other external agencies on behalf of the Clinical Governance Midwife.
- To maintain the diary of the Clinical Governance Midwife make appointments and arrange meetings as required.
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to the senior management team.
*Applicants must provide evidence by the closing date for application that they have:-
(a) 5 GCSE'S (Grades A-C) to include English Language
NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or a related subject plus GCSE English Language (Grade A-C)
2 year's experience in a secretarial or clerical role
(b) GCSE English Language (Grade A-C)
4 years' experience in a secretarial or clerical role
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess:
A qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject AND have one years' working experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook in an office environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.