Band 4 Project Support Officer
Role: Band 4 Project Support Officer
Location: Health and Social Care Board, Linenhall Street, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 per week
Duration: Until 31.03.2020
The post holder will be a member of the eHealth & External Collaboration Team and will work on providing administrative support to a range of key stakeholders to support the development of an analytics platform that will collect and use data to improve planning and commissioning of efficient, effective and value for money health & social care services. Key relations include the Consultant Clinical Informatics Specialist, Clinical Informatics Support Manager, Assistant Clinical Informatics Support Manager and the e-health analytics team.
- Provide comprehensive project administrative support to the Consultant Clinical Informatics Specialist and the eHealth Analytics Team on a range of activities to include efficient processing of documents, incoming mail/letters, telephone calls, distribution of mail/file documents, and organising diaries /scheduling meetings.
- Service various working groups/meetings by preparing papers and reports, draft agendas, taking minutes, and following up on appropriate actions to ensure they are completed satisfactorily (including the amendment/updating of any relevant plans or documents) within the agreed timescale.
- To develop, oversee and implement office management systems and procedures to ensure the efficient running of the Clinical Informatics Team within the ehealth directorate.
- Provide administrative support to project workstreams that will support the development of this programme and produce papers and presentations for project related meetings and workshops.
- Effectively deal with relevant queries that occur, resolving problems using own initiative within certain parameters.
- Maintaining up to date mailing and distributions lists and liaising with other stakeholders to ensure coordinated communications and reporting of activities.
- Maintenance of project information systems
- To develop and maintain efficient and effective communication systems to ensure work priorities are progressed in line with agreed deadlines.
- Collate and maintain associated project documentation and distribution including project plans, files, reports, databases as well as any information requests.
- 2 GCSE Levels to include Maths and English (A- C) OR equivalent OR higher qualification.
- 2 A Levels
- 18 months relevant experience to include 1 years' experience in an administrative or project management environment.
- Have a minimum of three years' relevant experience to include one years' experience in an administrative or project management
- The successful candidate must hold a full current driving license (valid in the UK)
- Demonstrable experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrable evidence of problem solving and use of own initiative.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering objectives within tight timescales.
- Demonstrable experience of being flexible and adapting quickly in a changing environment.
- Demonstrable experience of excellent communication skills (written and oral), using a variety of mediums, to meet the needs of the post in full.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 03/11/19.