Band 4 Project Technician
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Operations Technician required on a temporary basis based in Centre House, Belfast.
Role: Band 4 Operations Technician
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location: Centre House, Belfast
To provide administrative support to the eHealth Programme, assisting the project teams in the delivery of a range of projects in an efficient, effective and high quality manner.
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of administrative duties and project support to the eHealth Programme, in line with PRINCE guidance. This will include diary management, minute taking, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc. to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries, ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken
- Providing support to service users, ensuring queries or requests are dealt with in line with project and system processes and procedures.
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the eHealth programme and Project Managers
- To service all meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and the progression of minutes
- Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from various meetings pertaining to eHealth projects.
- To maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external, maintaining appropriate communication networks and presenting a professional image at all times.
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required - using a word processing system or through digital dictation
- Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate
- Telephone duties- dealing with queries which will include taking and passing on clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information
- Maintain confidentiality within and without the workplace at all times
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade that may be assigned from time to time by senior officers.
Have worked for at least 3 years in a general administrative, or project support role within an office environment
GCSE Mathematics & English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification AND 2 x A Levels equivalent OR higher qualification AND have worked for at least 18 months in a general administrative, or project support role within an office environment
2) At least 6 months experience in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 20th February 2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.