Band 4 Project Technician required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Project Technician
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Duration: March 2020
To provide administrative support to the eHealth Programme, assisting the project teams in the delivery of a range of projects in an efficient, effective and high quality manner.
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of administrative duties and project support to the eHealth Programme, in line with PRINCE guidance. This will include diary management, minute taking, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc. to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries, ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken
- Providing support to service users, ensuring queries or requests are dealt with in line with project and system processes and procedures.
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the eHealth programme and Project Managers
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade that may be assigned from time to time by senior officers.
- Have worked for at least 3 years in a general administrative, or project support role within an office environment
- GCSE Mathematics & English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification AND 2 x A Levels equivalent OR higher qualification AND have worked for at least 18 months in a general administrative, or project support role within an office environment
- At least 6 months experience in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;*
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team and a proven ability work on own initiative with minimum supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (as appropriate to meet the needs of the post in full), and to establish good professional relationships;
- Ability to analyse complex data and present results in an appropriate manner;
- Ability to work accurately, demonstrating attention to detail, whilst working to tight deadlines;
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 27th June 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.