Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Role: Band 4 Resource Technician required for ITS , BSO city centre
Rate of Pay: £9.83 per hour: 37.5 hrs per week
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of personal assistant duties and support to the Assistant Director this will include diary management, dictation, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Assistant Director ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the Assistant Director
- To service all meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and the progression of minutes
- Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from various meetings arranged by the Assistant Director
- To maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external, maintaining appropriate communication networks and presenting a professional image appropriate to the office of Assistant Director
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation
- Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate
- Telephone duties- dealing with queries which will include taking and passing on clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information
- To provide administrative and secretarial cover to other senior officers as required
- Maintain confidentiality within and without the workplace at all times
- Provide project support to Business systems projects
- Undertake appropriate tasks within the IT Resource team, as required and report on progress
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 6th Dec 2018
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.