Band 4 Senior Information Officer
Role: Band 4 Senior Information Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location: Belfast, Linenhall Street
Duration: Temporary- at least 3 months
- Work closely with the Information Manager and team to ensure the provision of high quality management information and analysis
- Be responsible for the planning the production of high quality management information and analysis to assist in the monitoring and measurement of key HSCB goals, targets and objectives across performance management and service improvement.
- To be responsible for the validation and audit of data quality to ensure that the correct procedures and systems are in place to enable consistency and accuracy in the capturing and recording of information.
- To use a range of computer packages and systems such as Excel, MS Access and Business Objects
- To develop, manage and organise filing systems
- To provide administrative support to the team
- To deputise for the line manager when necessary
- Human Resource duties, such as reviewing the performance of staff and taking such action, as required, in disciplinary procedures
- 2 A-levels or equivalent/ higher qualification
- 18 months relevant experience in an office environment to include data handling, collection, collation and checking datasets, interrogating and analysing databases and use of software packages to include Word, Excel and Access.
- 3 years relevant experience in an office environment to include above experience.
- Awareness of data protection and confidentiality requirements
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 15/05/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.