Role: Band 4 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.20
Location: Fairview House, Mater Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 per week
Duration: 3-6months at least
The post holder will be responsible for all matters pertaining to administration to include:
- Make full use of the IT systems available to produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Be proficient with the use of excel, access, poser point and work packages.
- Receive and make telephone calls, deal with enquiries and co-ordinate information in an efficient, courteous and friendly manner.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to in all aspects of employment.
- Maintain electronic calendar as necessary, utilising Outlook.
- Electronic calendar management.
- Co-ordination of emails and taking appropriate action.
- Typing of correspondence, minutes, letters, memos and confidential reports and spreadsheets.
- Creation of Power point presentations as and when necessary.
- Deal with internal and external mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collation of monthly, quarterly and annually statistical returns.
- Note taking at meetings as and when necessary.
- File management of Corporate and Staff files.
- Regular filing of all documents and correspondence. Provide cover for other Personal Secretaries in the offices and to cope with workload variation.
- Any other duties.
- Liaise with other disciplines, outside agencies and departments in a helpful and professional matter on behalf of the CSM's to assist in the provision of service.
- Liaise with Senior Service Managers, Social Work staff, other disciplines, outside agencies and departments in a helpful and professional manner to assist in the provision of service.
- Participate in team meetings, identify administrative problems/improvements to methods and systems to cope with increasing workload demands.
- Familiarise oneself with all policies and protocols contained within Induction Pack.
- Attend mandatory training as required.
- Undertake further training if required in order to meet the changing needs to the organisation.
- To contribute as an effective member of the Personal Secretary/Minute Taker team.
- Promote Trust policies on equality of opportunity and good relations.
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C)
Two year's admin/clerical experience
NVQ Level 2 Administration and 1 year's clerical experience.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting/Word Processing (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent qualification
- Minute Taking/Note Taking experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, One Note and Outlook programmes.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 4th October 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.