Role: Band 5 Administration Support officer
Rate of Pay: 11.66 per hour
Location: BSO Chichester Street, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 3 months
- To carry out tasks as the System Administrator for the PV system.
- To ensure that all activities associated with the role are planned and delivered in accordance with agreed processes and BSO ITS quality standards (ITIL, ISO 9001 and ISO 20000).
- To provide expert system support to ensure that PV is kept operational.
- To assist the Service Resource Manager in identifying and agreeing budget allocations in a timely manner to meet planned milestones and timetables.
- To maintain and manage the BSO ITS Resource Management Service
- To assist the Service Resource Manager with on-going developments and enhancements to the PV system.
- To be an expert in the operation of PV and provide expert advice and guidance to all ITS business areas.
- To act as deputy to the Service Resource Manager in representing ITS on relevant Service Review Meetings, Management Groups, etc.
- To work with Third Party system supplier in relation to performance, change, etc.
- To provide expert input to change release and change management activities associated with solution upgrades or change with all stakeholders.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of Service Transitioning Assurance Process (STAP) documentation/procedures for the services under Postholder control.
- To assist with the roll-out of system enhancements to relevant stakeholders.
- To comply with internal ISO audits to verify the continuing suitability, adequacy and effective of the Quality Management System (QMS), including identifying and coordinating the implementation of improvements to the Quality Management System (QMS).
- To act as the primary point of contact in the absence of the Services Resource Manager in the event of a Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery event. This includes assisting the Services Resource Manager with ensuring that all proactive system related disaster recovery processes are documented, tested and kept up to date.
- To define security requirements, including levels of system access and privileges to appropriate system users.
- To work closely with BSO Financial Accountant to agree reconciliation of monthly accounts.
- To work closely with HSCB's ICT Capital Programme Manager to agree profiles, resolve queries, etc.
- To produce detailed, accurate, and timely financial management reports and analyse in a consistent manner, including the formulation of recommendations for action.
- To develop and maintain effective communication networks and working relationships with key personnel, both within and outside BSO ITS.
- To keep up-to date with technical innovations in their specialist area.
1. Have a University Degree or equivalent professional qualification AND at least one years' experience, within a financial management support environment.
A minimum of 4 years' experience, which should include recent experience within a financial management support environment.
Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
2. Experience in proficient use of computers in a financial environment
3. Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing and the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships and networks with staff at all levels to meet the needs of the post in full.
4. Excellent organisational skills and experience of working to tight and demanding deadlines.
5. Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
6. Ability to collate and analyse complex data and produce reports, including recommendations for action.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 26th August 2019.