Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 5 Complaints Officer required on a temporary basis based in Altnagelvin.
Role: Band 5 Complaints Officer
Rate of Pay: £11.21
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with in line with the spirit and requirements of relevant Complaints procedures (Procedure for dealing with Complaints within Health and Social Care, the Children (NI) Order 1995 Representation and Complaints Procedure and the Trust's Complaints Policy.
- Ensure action is taken to meet deadlines set out in the above procedures and that confidentiality is maintained.
- Be accessible to complainants, to take details of their complaint, which at times can involve dealing with highly charged and emotional situations.
- Ensure accurate transcription of information provided by complainants either by telephone or through personal contact.
- Where possible act as mediator between complainants and staff to attempt to resolve complaints at local resolution stage.
- Liaise with the complainants in accordance with the Trust's Complaints Procedures (includes Handling Flowchart).
- Liaise with Directors, Assistant Directors and other senior staff in the investigation of complaints.
- Organise and facilitate Children Order Review Panels, Stage 1 and Stage 2 as required.
- Draft letters of response for signature by the Trust's Chief Executive.
Degree or professional qualification, plus three years administration and clerical experience at Band 3 or above.
Five years administration and clerical experience at Band 3 or above, one of which includes supervision of staff.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 20/11/2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.