Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 5 Finance Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast city centre.
Role: Band 5 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £11.66 per hour
Location: Belfast City Centre
Duration: 3 months initially
- Assist with preparation of monthly budgetary statements for budget holders
- Assist with day to day functions within the finance directorate
- Assist with co-ordinating, planning and managing Finance Directorate processes and tasks to meet regular and ad hoc reporting requirements and timetables
- Assist in co-ordination, planning and managing the annual Financial planning process
- Assist with the processes and procedures used in the financial management function to facilitate best working practices and ensure the delivery of a quality service
- To deal with ad hoc reporting and enquires as required by senior finance managers and other senior HSCB, PHA Staff.
- To Liaise with senior staff in order to assist with their understanding of financial information or to assist with any related enquires
- Maintain appropriate record keeping with the finance directorate to support processes and satisfy audit requirements.
- Any other duties required.
- A University Degree or recognised professional qualification and 1 years recent finance experience.
- 3 years recent finance experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of having worked with a range of stakeholders.
- A thorough working knowledge of financial systems and computer software applications, and an ability to utilise them to their full potential.
- Hold a full current driving licence (Valid in the UK ) and have access to a car at the closing date.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Tuesday 26th Feb
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.