Band 5 FIT Project Coordinator
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 5 FIT Project Coordinator on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 5 FIT Project Coordinator
Rate of Pay: £11.66 per hour
Duration: 1 Month
- Liaise with Directorates to establish who have been fit tested by ward / department with details of which masks have been tested
- Create and maintain a data base to ensure all fit testing activity is captured
- Maintain an up to date record of Fit testers within the Trust
- Provide performance information on fit testing by department to EMT
- Liaise and engage with external providers of fit testing and Trust Fit testers as required
- Liaise with managers if employee does not attend appointment / fail fit test etc
- Ensure system in place for the manager, employee and occupational health to receive records when the employee is fit tested
- Liaise with managers to ensure adequate stocks of masks
- Maintain equipment register including all supplies needed to operate porta counts and printers
- Arrange annual calibration for the equipment and maintain register
- Attend Relevant meetings as required
- Operating within the Trust policy : Management of Fit Testing of Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Masks
- Build relationships with Infection Control/PHA and other key stakeholders
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 20/03/2020