Role: Band 5 Information Analyst
Rate of Pay: 11.66 per hour
Location: NIAS Headquarters, Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday 9-5pm
Duration: ASAP - for 6 months initially
The post-holder will play a key role within the Information Department by ensuring the accessibility of reliable, up to date information and business intelligence through an information portal, Trust intranet or other appropriate tools. Support the provision of quality information to a range of internal and external stakeholders and provision of specialist advice in the use of information and business intelligence systems and in the extraction, analysis and interpretation and presentation of data.
- A degree in ICT discipline, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Information management, or related areas of information and business intelligence, with 1 year quantifiable experience within a discipline relevant to information analysis. This should include an in-depth working knowledge of information production, report writing or inferential statistics.
- 5 years experience and quantifiable experience within a discipline relevant to information analysis or statistics, which includes an in-depth working knowledge of information production, report writing or inferential statistics.ALSO
- A working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office packages, specifically the creation and manipulation of Access databases and Excel pivot tables.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL, database structures and use of Power BI or other Business Intelligence software.
- Ability to extract data from complex databases.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 27th May 2019.