Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 5 Web Content Editor
Role: Engage online web content Editor
Rate of Pay: £11.21 per hour
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours flexible shifts
Duration: November - January
- Web Content Management Systems eg WordPress
- Web measurement and reporting tools eg Google analytics
- Social media management tools
- Search engine optimisation techniques eg metatags
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word and PowerPoint
- Strong command of written English, a keen eye for detail, and ability to deliver clear, concise, compelling copy and make complex concepts understandable.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and progress a demanding workload and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with ability to negotiate and influence, to meet the needs of the post in full.
- Collation of materials (text, images, audio/visual and downloadable files) and identification of gaps and quality issues.
- Degree, or equivalent professional qualification, in a relevant subject such as Journalism, Communications or English, together with at least 2 years' experience in the field of digital media
- Professional qualification or equivalent/higher qualification and 3 years' experience in the field of digital media OR 5 years' experience in a role involving digital media
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathy or Angie will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 15th October