Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 6 Auditor required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 6 Auditor
Rate of Pay: £13.45
Duration: 4 Months
- To be the Lead Auditor on: a broad range of risk-based audit assignments of a complex/ad-hoc and often non-financial nature; verifications of controls assurance standards; and a broad range of routine audit assignments.
- Develops and leads the execution of risk-based audit programmes.
- Obtains robust information and data from a range of client systems and through interviews with key client staff and perform detailed analysis of the data to inform judgements on adequacy of systems of internal control.
- Drafts high quality, value adding audit reports for client senior management, Directors and Audit Committees that include an audit opinion and practicable recommendations to address all risk issues and control weaknesses identified during the assignment.
- Takes extensive responsibility for the operational management of allocated audit plans in support of the Audit Manager.
- Assists the Audit Manager in drafting audit assignment plans.
- To direct, supervise and advise audit staff on a day-to-day basis, during each audit assignment.
- Plans own workload, and that of subordinate audit staff during audit assignments, to ensure that assignments are satisfactorily completed. The post holder will be expected to lead a number of audit assignments concurrently and to ensure the most effective and efficient use of time and resources.
- Conducts investigations and consultancy assignments, under the supervision of the Audit Manager.
- Candidates must be part qualified with a CCAB accountancy body, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants or the Institute of Internal Auditors or be a qualified Accounting Technician.
- Have at least two years internal audit/finance experience.
- Candidates must have worked as an internal auditor for at least three years, or worked in Governance or Risk Management for at least three years in an operational level.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 16/11/2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.