Band 6 Data Analyst
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 6 Data Analyst based in Franklin Street, Belfast.
Role: Band 6 Data Analyst Rate of Pay: £14.20 per hour Location: Belfast City Centre Hours: 37.5 Hours Duration: On-going
- To maintain, develop and interrogate various data sources using Business Objects, MS Excel and HRPTS
- Communicate information clearly, both verbally and through written reports, so that the target audience can understand and interpret the results.
- Use judgement and experience to promote and encourage data quality improvement throughout HSC and to advise on data capture and data collection issues that impact on Human Resources functions.
- To bring together data from different systems and sources, and prepare that data for effective and accurate use in the decision making process Human Resources.
- Assisting Human Resources functions with data analysis, including problem solving using advanced functions and complex methodology.
- Create supporting data sets for Human Resources including the production of routine reports, dealing with ad hoc requests for information, reports and or analysis
- To train all users in the correct use of developed systems.
- Using data mining tools to statistically analyse and interpret information as agreed within the different HSC bodies to allow identification of patterns, relationships and indicators of fraudulent activities.
- Produce statistical analysis and reports.
- A degree in Computing, Information Technology, Information Management or related areas of information management with one year's quantifiable experience within a discipline relevant to information analysis which includes an in-depth working knowledge of information production, report writing;
- Four years' quantifiable experience within a discipline relevant to information analysis which includes an in-depth working knowledge of information production, report writing
- A working knowledge and experience of business analytics, business intelligence and data mining using one or more of the following software systems, SAP Business Objects, SAS or SQL. Specifically creating and/or adapting reports and analysing the resulting data sets.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.