Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 7 Finance Officer required on a temporary basis based in Newtownards.
Role: Band 7 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £16.05ph
Duration: 12 Months
- Support the Financial Governance and Accountability Manager in the delivery of an effective and efficient financial services function.
- Assist in the preparation of all statutory financial accounts for the organisation.
- Assist the Financial Governance and Accountability Manager in the ongoing regional and local work required for the HSC Business Systems Transformation Programme (BSTP)
- Assist in the provision of good financial control and governance of all financial systems including all necessary control accounts management and reconciliation.
- Provide management and support to the finance team within financial accounting & governance department.
- A CCAB recognised accountancy qualification and 3 years experience in a finance department to include 2 years supervisory/ management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of having worked with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, to achieve successful financial management outcomes for a minimum of 2 years.
- A thorough working knowledge of financial systems and Microsoft office, and an ability to utilise them to their full potential.
- Hold a current full driving licence valid in the UK, with access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Wednesday 17th October 2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.