Band II Audio Typist
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Audio Typist required on a Part Time temporary basis based in Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Audio Typist
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital
Duration: 5 months
- Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audiotapes and arranging follow-up.
- Inputting Data to Computerised Systems.
- Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required
- Booking appointments and maintaining accurate diaries
- Filing reports, posting letters and retrieving charts
- Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality.
- Five GCSEs at Grades A-C including Maths and English
- OCR/RSA Level II Audio Typing or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of 6 months audio typing experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Muriosa or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 26/02/2020
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.